Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,376 Posts
The fan assist looks great. I'm thinking I will have to put the bubbler up even higher than what you have in the video to have them aloft longer.

Thanks for the vid.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Awesome! I was debating wether to get one or not... thanks for the videos guys. My theme is Carnival of Carnage, and I think the bubbles would be great in the fun house

·
Registered
622 Posts
OK... question from left field...

Has anyone checked to see if the bubble formula is sensitive to black light? Cuz I'm thinking "Ghost Orbs'!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Not yet but mine stopped working :(

The bubble arm wont move.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Oh that so sucks! :OP

I hope it's something simple and you get it working again! Good luck!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
OK... question from left field...

Has anyone checked to see if the bubble formula is sensitive to black light? Cuz I'm thinking "Ghost Orbs'!

Ghost Orbs! Love it! Most of the best ideas come from left field! I too would love to know if it works under blacklight.

Texmaster -- sorry to hear yours broke. I was going to get one. Any luck fixing it? Has anyone else had any trouble?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ghost Orbs! Love it! Most of the best ideas come from left field! I too would love to know if it works under blacklight.

Texmaster -- sorry to hear yours broke. I was going to get one. Any luck fixing it? Has anyone else had any trouble?
If the bubbler has two separate resevoirs (one for bubbles/one for fog) then you could simply order some bubble solution for Teknobubbles that glow under black light.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Ok, I bought some professional bubble mix and the bubbles are a lot more stable and plentiful!

I also used a far better fog designed for fog chillers!

Video!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ok, I bought some professional bubble mix and the bubbles are a lot more stable and plentiful!

I love the look of the bubble machine, and was wondering what the name is of the professional bubble mix and where you got it? Thanks for the videos.

·
Registered
827 Posts

I love the look of the bubble machine, and was wondering what the name is of the professional bubble mix and where you got it? Thanks for the videos.
Sure! I went here

Visual Effects Bubble Juice (AKA Bubble Fluid) - Chauvet B-250 Bubble Machine With FREE Bubble Juice - Free Shipping

They also have that bubble solution that works under blacklight but I don't see that as useful for what I'm doing.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks texmaster. I'm thinking of checking out the party shops here that carry Chauvet foggers to see if they carry that solution in the stores. It sounded like you had much better results with the professional bubble solution so that's what I will need to get.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hi All

Just as a by the by.....I wasn't able to find any bubble mixture that glowed so I bought some net curtain whitner...Dylon make it. I added it to the normal bubble mixture and it glowed wonderfully under a black light. I think I paid something like £1.00 for three sachets of the glow white mixture and it goes a heck of a long way!

Just a thought!

BW
:)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Oh hey! Hope you don't mind me posting the video? It looks really cool BTW!

·
Registered
827 Posts
That's my video. I love the blacklight bubbles. They are made by Tekno Bubbles. I got the gold color by the way. Sorry I didn't update this thread. I just started a new one.
Fantastic video Terra! Is that Froggy's Fog Juice you are using?

And thanks Britishwitch for the tip!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
just as a warning... Spirit Halloween stores are selling the exact same bubble fogger for 70$..and it's flying off the shelves. The one that opened close to me is already out of them and waiting for more. Sounds like a steal to get them at Target or Walmart or Amazon.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i like the ideas of ghostly orbs and a witches cauldron. another idea would be if you had a band or instrument and blew bubbles. like what lawence welk used to do.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts