Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.grandinroad.com/shopping/product/zoom/altviewmain.jsp?iProductID=17124&familyImg=32704A&picindex=1[/IMG][/URL]

I saw this bubble machine that makes bubbles and when they burst they are filled with fog. Has anyone tried this and know if it works? It would be perfect for one of my scenes if it works.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Someone on here had a video of it. Also, I noticed that Amazon.com has this with a small bottle of bubble juice and fog juice for $39.99. That is the cheapest I have seen it for sale.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
http://www.grandinroad.com/shopping/product/zoom/altviewmain.jsp?iProductID=17124&familyImg=32704A&picindex=1[/IMG][/url]

I saw this bubble machine that makes bubbles and when they burst they are filled with fog. Has anyone tried this and know if it works? It would be perfect for one of my scenes if it works.
I got one and made a video of it so you can see how it works:

A couple of tips. Because of the fog, the bubbles are heavy so I'm thinking of putting my machine on a table or high shelf.

The machine has two settings, large and small bubbles. The large bubbles have a hard time lifting off the bubbler. I'm thinking it needs a bit of wind to help get them airborne.

Lastly, the bubble mixture leave a bit of soapy residue on the ground where the bubble burst. That could leave a slippery floor. I'm going to have a mat underneath it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Terra -- thanks so much for the video. I think the machine will be perfect.

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
Your welcome :)

By the way, don't forget to order the fog juice and bubble juice. There is nothing in the box from GrandinRoad but the machine. I think Target sells the machine for far less and I believe (not sure) it comes with small bottles of the stuff.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
958 Posts
This may be perfect for my witches cauldron....thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
827 Posts
thanks very much for the video! Is this the only bubble machine out there that can make fog bubbles or are there more powerful ones?

·
Registered
827 Posts
I got one and made a video of it so you can see how it works:
YouTube - Bubble Fogger

A couple of tips. Because of the fog, the bubbles are heavy so I'm thinking of putting my machine on a table or high shelf.

The machine has two settings, large and small bubbles. The large bubbles have a hard time lifting off the bubbler. I'm thinking it needs a bit of wind to help get them airborne.

Lastly, the bubble mixture leave a bit of soapy residue on the ground where the bubble burst. That could leave a slippery floor. I'm going to have a mat underneath it.
Hey Terra,

At Target they have these small fans for 7 bucks that might put out enough air to move those bubbles away from the unit successfully.

Its not online for some reason but its there because I just got one! Its adjustable, quiet and puts out a moderate amount of air which shouldn't repture the bubbles and might lift them away from the unit!

The fan is called the Hawaiian Breeze 4in personal fan.

·
Registered
827 Posts
One more thing. If you buy from KMart, use this code through the 28th to get 12 bucks off!

KSHIPAND108

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Terra, thanks for taking the time to make the video, it was very helpful!!

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
That is a really cool fogger. If you could set it up on something, then use a fan, the bubbles would be awesome.

·
Registered
827 Posts
New Video! I got mine and supercharged the range of the bubbles with a small fan!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts