Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran four fog machines for three different scenes at my yard haunt this year. I saw that they sell fog scent and thought this would be perfect for each scene so I purchased Swamp for my pirate ship, Electrocution for my electric chair and Haunted Mansion for my haunted walkway. I purchased these from HalloweenFX.com and would like to say that I can't recommend these products to anyone. All the smells were extremely similar and none smelled like what they were supposed to. In fact, everyone kept saying how nice my fog smelled and that it was like walking into a bathroom with potpourri. NOT WHAT I WANTED! The only smell that actually worked like it was supposed to was Charred Corpse from Froggy's. This was placed in the fog machine for my cryo chamber corpse and smelled nasty, just like I would expect from a charred corpse. Anybody have any better experience with fog scents such as Froggys? Don't want to spend the money again next year if Froggy's is mostly a disappointment too.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would talk to both Froggy's and HalloweenFX to see where they get their scents. I can't recall the name of the company Froggy's Fog buys from but quite possibly they buy from the same distribution company as each other, and so there would be no difference in the two.

I have used Froggy's charred corpse, urine, dirt, cotton candy, and popcorn. They all smell pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I have always heard good things about Froggies. They also have air freshener and spray style scents. Maybe these would help and not be so "in your face"?

·
Registered
236 Posts
I was looking at getting some cotton candy for my carnival theme this year...does anyone know if you should kick up the recommended dose for outside usage? Like Captain Spaulding I want it to be tutti f'n frutti :D RIP Sid Haig

1 - 4 of 4 Posts