Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I wanted to start off a new thread to showcase various fog machines in action preferably with video if possible. The idea in this thread is for some of us to post videos of various fog machines, their fog output at various levels (when supported), and also with the particular type of fog juice used.

To start it off, I am posting a youtube video link of my new VEI V960 1500watt fogger in action. For some reason I have a ever so light breeze going and most of the fog blows back. In this video I show a closeup of the timer remote as well, and show the output initially at about 35%, then at full blast. I then switch to a front view of it coming out at full blast, and the last portion shows it at I believe about 35% as well.

I am using Black Label fog juice for this video. I have ordered some Froggy's freezin fog juice and will post a video of that in action as soon as I can. As I won't be buying dry ice until the day of Halloween, I wont be able to post any "low lying" effect until that day or soon after.

I look forward to requests, replies and seeing more videos of different foggers (or more of the same) with different fog juices.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it would seem that our VEI 960 may be well underpowered.. I will be buying a kil-o-watt tomorrow and trying it out, to see what happens with the power used. From the fog output it seems to be less than my 1250 was last year, which would fit well with the instructions indicating its a 1000watt fogger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts