Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was happy to find a couple timers for around 10 bucks the other day. i went to work and grabbed one of my fog machines to test it at home. CRAP! 3 of the 4 foggers i have are Eliminator and the other one is a walmart special. needless to say, the timers only work with FITCO foggers.

googling fitco foggers didn't yield many results. i don't want to buy a new fogger just to use my timers and the darn eliminator timers are a lot more expensive (though they look exactly the same). so, tomorrow i will try my cheapo fogger to see if it will work. but if not, does anyone have a suggestion of what to do with my timers?

·
Registered
285 Posts
As you have learned not all foggers are alike!

Most timers I find available solo, work with gemmy or gotfog or "the fog machine" machines.

You will have a very hard time finding fitco timers, as Fitco (evil empire) collapsed and ran off with a lot of money last year.

You need a wiring diagram to figure out how they should be rigged tomake them work.
Once you have that you can likley reconfigure the timer pendant to output correctly and use those timers you picked up.

If you have a simple volt meter you should be able to determine from the fogger pins which connection is what, then rewire pendant accordingly.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the two i found ARE fitco. but from the rest of your post it looks like either way i can just swap out some wires and make them work. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts