Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently both of my fog machines died on me. Thought it just needed a cleaning but at the end discovered the pumps to be toast. Does anyone have any suggestions where I can buy replacement pumps for fog machines. They were both bought at Spirit so nothing high end price of fog machine but would prefer to not buy new ones.

·
black light queen
2,606 Posts
i've lost count on the number of cheap fog machines that i've purchased ... so now i recomend getting good fog machines ... but you probably don't want to spend $200 or more

i know that you don't want a new fogger but for $60 you can have a new one => http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=115&cp_id=11505&cs_id=1150504&p_id=612312&seq=1&format=2 for probably about the price of a replacement pump ... and it comes with a wireless remote!

no, its not a high quality machine, but it's high "bang for the buck" ... i have a couple but they're not my "real foggers" ... haven't used them a lot, so i can't comment on how long the pump will last

its also recommended by most that you use a good quality fog juice, such as froggy's, yes it's relatively expensive, but if you want a quality fog you need a quality juice ... and most recommend leaving the juice in the machine when you store it away

amk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts