Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using an old, pretty useless fog machine for years now.
I would like an upgrade...Thing is I keep reading reviews and comparisons and I'm TOTALLY lost.
I need something for outdoor use with a high output I would like one that I can put a timer on, even if I have to buy it separately.
Anyone have any suggestions? :)

·
Typing Away
3,619 Posts
I have the older version of the above one (Chauvet 1300) and had it for three years or more with no problems. You need good fog juice to make good fog (Froggy) not the over price stuff you see in department stores around Halloween. One other thing run fog cleaner thru it after every 40 hours or so to keep its guts clean and free to push out the fog.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I bought my dad the 1301 hurricane last year, and it outruns, out performs and party shop, generic fog machine out there. Yes the price may be a little higher but you will get dependability for a long time. I bought the 1600 for this year from Froggy's Fog at Trans World, and they said that the 1301's will be phasing out soon, so snatch one up while you can!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,818 Posts
I've said for years. Bang for the buck, I absolutely love the Spencer's 700 watt fog machines.

Decent output, comes with timer, add some froggy's juice and set them up.

That said, they won't do your whole yard, more like for a prop. I'd still rather have 2 of them than a bigger one for most applications.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts