Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone over heard of a 1000watt Super Techno Fog Machine?
Party City has them for $60 with a $10 off coupon.
Wonder if anyone has any experience with these?
I am going to try to pick one up.
Lakedawgs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow that seems like a great deal.
Where did you get the $10.00 off coupon?

Let us know what you think of it when you pick it up.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
It depends , compared to a 400watter they kick butt . I recently got a Chauvet 1300 and my party city 1000watter pails in comparison. If your gonna use it in an enclosed area it'll probably do very good. So there is not right answer on this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was at my Party City the day after Halloween last year (making the clearance rounds) and they did not have fog machines on sale. Although I was told they normally do, must be something about my location.

At almost 3x the cost I cannot imagine the Chauvet puts out 3x the fog, but maybe it does, I have no experience with it. My front yard is not too big so I figure this machine ought to be fine. I will do some testing this weekend and post results.
THANKS
Lakedawgs

·
Registered
179 Posts
I was at my Party City the day after Halloween last year (making the clearance rounds) and they did not have fog machines on sale. Although I was told they normally do, must be something about my location.

At almost 3x the cost I cannot imagine the Chauvet puts out 3x the fog, but maybe it does, I have no experience with it. My front yard is not too big so I figure this machine ought to be fine. I will do some testing this weekend and post results.
THANKS
Lakedawgs
My PC had a pallet full of fog machines maybe that is why they were on sale. i noticed this yeat they did not have as many. I did see Michael's had a really small 400 watter for about $40? I thought would be great for a monster in a box.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts

THANKS
Lakedawgs
I would not have thought so either but they do , more and much thicker. I think a party city machine would be enough for most people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts