Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone I put this in the props section but thought I should put it where people might be looking for it.

Fog Juice

1- 2 liters distiled water
2- 100 ml glycerin
3- mix vigorously
adjust glycerin more or less for thicker or thiner fog
very simple but effective

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is safe for any fog machine I recomend you get phamicutical or food grade glycerin I used food grade and have een told that phamicutical is great as well

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glad to help been haunting for 11 years been thinking of these things for many years the last couple years I have been finaly able to trythem out

·
Registered
17 Posts
FYI - I could not find glycerin at ANY local pharmacy - CVS, RiteAid, and two Walgreens.

However.... Walmart had 5 bottles in stock! It is located with the First Aid supplies.

6 oz. for $2.99.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
FYI - I could not find glycerin at ANY local pharmacy - CVS, RiteAid, and two Walgreens.
I bought mine at CVS. It's not shelved in the pharmacy (go figure). Apparently the bottle glycerin can only be found in the cosmetic makeup section. Its in a 5 oz bottle. for about $4.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The reason you ended up in the hospital (if it actually did happen) is because you didn't use food, or pharmaceutical grade glycerine. These types are non-toxic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, I tested it last night. Everything went well. No unusual smell, decent thickness, and I even sat outside in the fog for a couple of minutes and felt no adverse affects.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Glad youre still with us!!! :)
LOL! Excellent, now try it again with a small child, a cat, and perhaps an elderly person , just to make sure it's safe. Gotta love a willing Guinea pig.:D Any hoo, I was thinking of adding a bit of glycerin to the gallon of cheapo spirit juice that I have.

2,442 Posts
LOL! Excellent, now try it again with a small child, a cat, and perhaps an elderly person , just to make sure it's safe. Gotta love a willing Guinea pig.:D Any hoo, I was thinking of adding a bit of glycerin to the gallon of cheapo spirit juice that I have.
I'm trying it on the mother-in-law. I'm not poisoning my cats or kids :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts