Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the best fog juixe in the world I have never seen fog this good I love it where is it and what is it well it
stealth eagles fog juice yes I made it myself and I love it it costs less than half and is 5 times better it's awsome yay:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
I found the best way to turn pizza into gold! Its so awesome I love having all this gold and yes I made it myself and it only costs a fraction of what real gold costs and its way better yay!

Seriously though what the heck?

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hmm!!

I found the best way to turn pizza into gold! Its so awesome I love having all this gold and yes I made it myself and it only costs a fraction of what real gold costs and its way better yay!

Seriously though what the heck?
Bit suspicious myself.

The ingrediants in fog juice can be toxic if not mixed and processed correctly. And 5 times better. If you put diesel fuel in your fog juice, I bet you would get some incredible fog.

Lets give the benefit of the doubt and see what Stealth Eagle has to say.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry every one I was just happy and went back to playing but here it is
2 liters distilled water
100 ml glycerin

you can add or reduce glycerin to adjust you fog thickness
but that was to consistancy I liked I may add a bit more to my second mix
again sorry for not sharing

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm not into the liter/ml converting-brain functioning stuff right now since it's Friday night and I dumped my bit of math knowledge this morning on my exam.

But when I made my fog juice last week I used just under 1 gallon distilled water and 4 ounces of glyerin so that it wouldn't overflow. I may add a bit more glycerin. It cost me $4 to make a gallon compared to the $20 that the stores are charging!! HTH! I have made my own fog juice and have yet to have an explosion or to make formaldahyde-ok, I know that I spelled that wrong..but ya get my point, eh? LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine is abou the same as yours 2 litters is about 1/2 gallon and 100ml is about 3 ounces so I I have a bit more glycerin than you do

·
Undead Handyman
556 Posts
Here's the deal with glycerine. In its purest form glycerine is expensive. Most of what is available to the public is not 100% pure. Many, if not all, chain drugstores no longer carry it pure, for in addition to making your soap bubbles and fog thicker (and generally better) it is also used in explosives like nitro-glycerine and dynamite. So, by adding impure glycerine to your fogger you get thicker fog and a small amount of the impurities begin to solidify on the heating coils. Eventually they will either clog the fogger or begin to burn on the heating coil. If you want thicker fog without jeopardizing your equipment try Froggy's Fog Juice. I believe its cheapest on Amazon.

·
Registered
355 Posts
You can buy 4ounce bottles from the pharmacy, Target, Fred Meyer, Walmart, or online I suppose. For the 4ounces it runs about $3 and the gallon of distilled water runs around $1. MUCH cheaper and you can make the fog thicker by adding more glycerin.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks to you both for your responses. I think I'll not risk damaging my fogger and go hunting for Froggy's Juice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where to buy Glycerine online

I googled "Where to buy Glycerin" and got a number of hits. Here's one www .cqconcepts. com/chem_glycerine.php

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry I can't relly tell you because I got mine from work
but I think you can get it at pharmacys

·
Registered
725 Posts
User beware.. got it. How certain are we that commercial Fog Juice doesn't have impurities in it? Is there a garuntee to it? Some? All?

Also has anyone ever cleaned their fogger with vinegar at the end of the season?

·
Registered
9 Posts
User beware.. got it. How certain are we that commercial Fog Juice doesn't have impurities in it? Is there a garuntee to it? Some? All?

Also has anyone ever cleaned their fogger with vinegar at the end of the season?
I've cleaned my fogger with a mixture of white vinegar and distilled water and it still works after a season or two. This may not be an indication that it is safe or not.

·
Tormentor of Cucurbits
3,477 Posts

Froggy's claims to use only pharmaceutical grade chemicals along with lab grade deionized water.......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts