Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Friday the 13th!! Okay, the weather in DC sucks, and not in a good way, so I'm looking for indoor activities that don't include cleaning the basement or scrubbing toilets... Anyone have any idea where I can get some inexpensive carvable foam pumpkins? Lord Grimley hooked me up with a set of Villafane vine arms/legs/stem and I want to be prepared!! (FYI, he and the minions gave a great deal on Dead Ed too!)

·
Registered
735 Posts
The shipping Goons also got carried away and dropped a freebie in your box. Enjoy

·
Registered
735 Posts
The Goons may have put a Minion in the box. So open with caution!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Happy Friday the 13th!! Okay, the weather in DC sucks, and not in a good way, so I'm looking for indoor activities that don't include cleaning the basement or scrubbing toilets... Anyone have any idea where I can get some inexpensive carvable foam pumpkins? Lord Grimley hooked me up with a set of Villafane vine arms/legs/stem and I want to be prepared!! (FYI, he and the minions gave a great deal on Dead Ed too!)
Hiya Halloweenscreamqueen!

we have Carvable Foam Pumpkins (9.5 inches) over here at Trendyhalloween.com you can see them here. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts