Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have instructions on how to this LOTD? I bought a male and female form, yours came out awesome
yes,I got pictures , what are you trying to make a mannequin or just a body ,are you going to use latex ? just let me know which one you want and I will dig some pics out

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
Well I make life size frames from pvc as pictured and would like to beef them up with the torso but also want a torso by itself to use in a leathface scene, just wanted to use great stuff...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Outstanding I say!! This is the best I've even seen . . . I do hope you post a how to so we don't have to come and ahhhhhh borrow the fine gentleman! :D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Brilliant idea LOTD and great a finished item , and it looks brilliant i would say too good to cover , if it were me i would not use clothes all buttoned up like you have in the photo instead i would use some liquid rubber mixture or something similar and paint it to look like decomposing skin color , it would look great , add to the impression of decomposition , and then you could distress the clothes a little more heavily its that good , really , too much good work to cover totally .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts