Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these foam blocks on CraigsList for free !
They're 12" x 12" x 20" I think there's about 150 of them.
Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'll figure something out.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
You're going to give them all to me!!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha

Totally awsome find!! Props, facades, tombstones, accents, body forms...

So many uses, so many possibilities...

:D

You lucky _______ing-________ing-________er!!!

:p

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Are they solid or hollow? Wow - the possibilities are endless! Better you than me though; my husband would kill me if I brought those home and took up more of his precious garage space...:rolleyes:

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
The first thing I would do, because I am a child in grown up's body, would be to build a castle fort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not for Halloween, just for fun. Great find.

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
There is never anything close to this good on Craigslist for this area. Mostly non-working appliances and free dirt - yes, FREE DIRT!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
you could build a crypt with them, a mausaleum, tombstones, creatures, what a lucky find. i never see anything good on craigs list either. yeah, we want to see what you do with these blocks

·
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I found the blocks under the "free" section . I also type in Halloween and other similar words.
I think I'm just lucky ? Plus I look everyday :)

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question. But, how do you guys find things like that on craigslist? I search halloween and other similar words to see what i can find and nothing remotely interesting comes up. I was just wondering if you guys search for certain things or words.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts