Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after watching a Haunting in Conneticut, I thought I'd share some of my ghostly experiences here in South Florida.

The Devil's Tree, Port Saint Lucie, FL - I read about this in "Weird Florida" and my other Pagan friends and I decided to give the place a shot to see what we could experience. So....We did a little breaking and entering which made us all on end anyway....the park was closed past 8pm I think and we wanted to go way into the night....so we ended up dodging cops the whole time. I'll admit, not very smart....anyway...as we walked around in the woods, it became the Blair Witch Project....the woods would randomly change on us. We'd go down one path at a fork, turn around on the exact same trail, and the fork would be gone. Trees would disappear then reappear somewhere else, and no we weren't just lost. The actual tree appeared out of nowhere....we really had no clue what it would look like, but when we saw it we KNEW it was the right one. It was huge and omnious looking. I felt that something was watching us as we stared at it. We heard noises so we went down a path only a little ways....after a few minutes we turned around to go back to the tree and it was gone... We then decided to high-tail it out of there after that one.

Jensen Beach - The actual beach in Jensen is one of the most haunted places I've ever been. There are so many THINGS, not just human spirits, but actual THINGS that live there. I don't think any of them are good spirits. We've gone at night a few times and everytime we see things smiling and writhing. The only way I can explain what I see...it's like an all black mass with a white-ish face. But at the same time, there's NO face....it's completely blank and emotionless, but I can see a smile, huge and toothy. This is allways around the small woodsy area in the Pavillion as you enter the beach. I was touched by something at one encounter. Not pleasant at all...I remember feeling a hard push on my back then blanking out completely. No sound was in ears, nothing and I couldn't see. But something was telling me things hissing horrible things then suddenly I could see and it was like a horror movie. Remember the movies where someone sees flashes of images and their always gorey and you the viewer can't even keep up with what was being bombarded at you? That's what I was seeing. Then I saw a brilliant bright bright red light like fire and the pictures went away and the voice went away. Finally I came back to reality and my friend was standing over me. I was on the ground with saliva running out of my mouth like I had a seizure. I told her about what I saw and she told me I had seen her with the bright red light. My friend was a Phoenix and she was pulling me out. I know that probably doesn't make much sense lol. Needless to say after that encounter, I never go back to the pavillion at night.

We've seen other spirits at the beach farther down the strip in the dock area. I had gone to the bathroom and had suddenly noticed small feet under the stall next to me. I just thought hey some kid was there, but there was no sound and the feet made no movement. One of my friends said she saw it too, and we waited outside the bathroom for a little kid to exit. They never did. later that night we did keep seeing someone older lurk around the bathroom outside. There one minute, gone the next.

Borders Jensen Beach - Ah my very own place of work. I know there's at least two ghosts that occupy the place. One is a little boy I think maybe a little girl but a child none the less. Very happy spirit and mischevious. Books keep falling off the shelf in the kid's section, I'll occasionally feel a little hand poke me like they want to play, I'll hear little footsteps running around. There's something else though that I haven't decided if I like or not. It shows up every so often mostly when I'm in the bathroom lol. The lights keep going off while I'm in there. Lucky it's in the bathroom though because the shock would've made me pee my pants on numorus occasion lol. Then I'll see someone in the mirror for a brief second. It's always a dark figure. I see it when I'm working in the store, someone out of the corner of my eye but gone the next second. It appears in windows and on top of shelves and on the ladders. Once in a blue moon something will push me HARD in the back like a punch, but that's pretty rare. I don't get a very good feeling from it but maybe it's just neutral and wants to be left alone.

so yeah these are just some of the things that happen to me and my friends.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I used to live in Miami. Been the Biltmore a couple of times and that's supposed to be haunted.

I spent my honeymoon there, so I was too exhausted to really go ghost hunting. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts