Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Floor Standing Candelabra
Coming Soon To Spirit Halloween

"The Standing Candelabra is designed for use on the floor just as you would use a floor lamp and is made of a grayish pewter look poly-resin with five cream colored battery operated LED candles. Item Dimensions: H"" x L"" x D""- 55.25""x16.75""x16.75"" . For indoor use. 10 ""AA"" batteries required (not included). Can also be used with real tapered wax candles (not included)" - $99.99

These are among the most realistic fake candles that I have ever seen. I have a smaller version of this from last year and love it. This is high quality and heavy. It is made from pewter.

This was posted on their Facebook page: "This prop is actually well priced for the quality. This is a top quality prop. It is 4 foot 6 inches tall and made entirely of polyresin. These candles are very realistic looking and will be a prop that can completely set the spooky mood on it's own. This is a high quality, very realistic prop that will last for many years. You will likely not want to store it away after Halloween. It is easily worth $99.99. Once you see it and realize the quality, you will want it."

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this Larry. I have the older black lifesize Spider Candelabra that Spencers/Spirit had sold many years ago and love it.

I would love to get this new lifesize candelabra.

·
Wild Fandango
1,494 Posts
I bought the 3-candle version last year (to me the 3-candle looks more "haunted house" than the 5-candle one). I love it, wanted to keep it out all year. I thought it was real metal. They didn't have any single candle versions when I went but I saw some at a party I went to in another town, wish I'd been able to get two of those to go with it.

I'll have to think hard about this one. My budget is going to be really tight this year.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Well looks like I know what Im going to have my son use his discount on this year when he works at Spirit! Thanks for posting this Larry.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a huge fan of this. I also have the smaller version from the last couple of years. These things are SOLID and will last forever.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,470 Posts
I have a pair of the smaller ones and love them. Very nice quality/detail. One of the nicer things they have come out with in a few years.

·
Registered
94 Posts
they had 2 of the 5 candle candelabra day after halloween last year so I grabbed them both (I eyed them all season hoping and praying they would not sell) they are SOLID, if this standing one is of the same build quality, I might just pay full retail for it instead of waiting like I always do.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. I bet that these suckers are going to sell out quicky just like the other models from previous years.

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
714 Posts
It does look nice but I have to believe with the talented folks on this forum someone could build it for a lot less. Of course all you need is time and talent.

It's just a larger version of the PVC pillar candles. Get some styrofoam skulls, paint, hot glue and LED tea lights. I would take on making one of these but my project list is full and I'm running out of time.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That is nice. I too have had a fascination with the smaller ones for a couple of years now. Can't wait to get to the store and handle this bad boy for myself.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Crap, there's the first "must have" I've seen for myself this year. I have the 1 candle and 5 candle ones from last year and love them.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Uhh... that looks awesome! I eyed the smaller versions last year... but backed out... need a bigger budget! Doubt this will fit... unless nothing else really catches my eye this year!

·
Wee bit Wicked
2,143 Posts
That is beautiful. I remember the table- top ones were a huge hit last year.

Pardon me if this has been answered, but do the candles flicker in this one too? Got a video? :)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,470 Posts
That is beautiful. I remember the table- top ones were a huge hit last year.

Pardon me if this has been answered, but do the candles flicker in this one too? Got a video? :)
I'm betting they will be the same flickering leds as the small version.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts