Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have and drawings of their floor plans? Also what about emergency exits how do you incorporate them without people using them? I have a large area to work with and want to see every ones ideas and floor plans.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
no plans and no emergency exits other than keep moving forward or turn around for me.

If you are having true emergency exits for ToTs then I think you should go with the standard EXIT signs so that they know where they are

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Here are two of ours, one from last year and the other from this year. Same size structure built in our driveway; 12 x 24. Hallways are about 32 inches wide. One way in, one way out, with switch backs to keep people confused, etc.. It literally took less than two minutes to make it through (depending on how fast you were running!) but it seemed like you were in there for 10. Probably not of the scale you were thinking of and you have a large space to work with so having emergency exits might be a must for your set-up.

A few of last year's haunt being mocked up

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow any scale is great and i love those walls, awesome job, here's the thing. First year making a paid event on some property near a popular halloween street, this street gets over 100,000 visitors through month of october, every house for a half mile decorates their whole house. I have tons of room and thinking about making it about 40x40. I'm struggling with the design. :( HF 1.jpg HF 2.jpg

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Barn Entrance
IMG_1868[2].jpg

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back of barn where the temp. building will go.

IMG_1870[1].jpg

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Layout done.

HF 4.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts