Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Undertaker
3,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In between rain storms last night I managed to set up some lighting. I noticed my red flood lights were faded bleached out and no longer put a nice red glow. Rather than shelling out cash for new lights, I took a red sharpie and colored the lights. I was pleasantly surprised how well the colored flood lights kicked out a rich red glow.

I'm going to experiment with other colors to see what I can come up with.....

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Orange ! someone please try orange. You can not find an orange flood, amber is about it and I can't even find that here. I have to order them. Walmart, Lowes and Homedepot all a bust , nothing but clear lights at Lowes and HD and Walmart only has red blue and green. If this works with orange that would be fantastic.

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
Orange ! someone please try orange. You can not find an orange flood, amber is about it and I can't even find that here. I have to order them. Walmart, Lowes and Homedepot all a bust , nothing but clear lights at Lowes and HD and Walmart only has red blue and green. If this works with orange that would be fantastic.
Ace hardware has orange =]

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Ace hardware has orange =]
The ACE we had here shut down about a year ago. There is an ACE here but it is inside of the Farmers Co op so I'm not sure they stock the same merch. they would if the were a stand alone Ace hardware. I will check anyway, its worth a look.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts