Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a flicker light and have not been able to find them anywhere! I havent looked at CVS or wallgreens, does anyone know any local stores that may sell flicker led lights? They look like fake candle lights. Target doesn't have em!

·
Registered
312 Posts
My local Super market has had them in their Holiday isle for 4.99 for about a month now. I'm not sure if it was a 3 pack or 6 pack but might be the latter. Might be another place you can look.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
CVS has them in white,purple,green and orange... the bases not the light itself. Sorry I didn't check the prices tho'

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I've been seeing them still at Michael's - 6 pack of flickering tealights are normally $9.99...I suppose a coupon would make that more bearable.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,856 Posts
6 for $5 at Walgreens. They have the regular white ones with a good orange glow.

I just noticed they are carrying orange/black packs for the same price, along with taper flicker lights.

There was a thread a while back where a poster compared the Walgreens vs the abc distributor ones. The general consensus was that the walgreens ones were more realistic for flicker lights and had a nice flame/orange glow, but the abc ones were good - they had a more predictible flicker rate and had a whiter glow.

·
aka Halloweenqueen
1,435 Posts
Walgreens! They have good quality flicker candles, 6 for $5. You can find Halloween ones, with either black or orange bases in the Halloween aisle or find the white ones with the candles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tea Lights

One of my Costco's had a 28 pack for $13. Walgreens had 6 packs for $5. Almost picked up more, but I figure 50+ is enough for one year. I'm out in the Denver area.

·
Registered
457 Posts
So I finally opened all three boxes that I got from ABC and 15 out of 36 did not work! I am really disappointed. I called them and they are going to replace the faulty ones free of charge which is nice, but now I need to run out to Dollar Tree to grab more in time for my party. Ugh!

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you get them from Michael's, but sure to check them out right away. I bought several multi-packs and over half of them didn't work. When I returned them I was told that they had a bunch of them come back. They probably sat on a shelf too long and the batteries died. I also finally found the 28 pack at Costco. They work great and have a nice flicker.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Also, a quick note about the Costco 28 pack......it also comes with another complete set of batteries. 28 tealights + 56 batteries total.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts