Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Anyone come across a retailer that carries flicker flame light strands in Montreal? Looking for strands as opposed to individual, battery-run lights.

If not, would you be aware of any Canadian internet retailers that carry them?

Thanks for any and all help.

JD

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hey JD , :)

i have not seen any so far , are you looking for the ones like they have at grandin roads web site from martha stewart ? Martha Stewart Flicker Flame Light Strand - Grandin Road

i found bulbs last year at canadian tires in the christmas stuff but they wore too expensive , i got mine big and small bulbs from a light store compagny they wore cheaper there ....they use to have some at walmart in the lights dept but they stoped carrying them

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Witchy Woman...

Have no doubt your display will once again rock this year.

Where did you get your lights? I'm not finding anything local.

JD

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
JD , try a specialize store that sells lamps etc , thats where i got mine but they didnt have them in stock i had to order them so sometimes it takes a week or 2 and ask more then one place cause one place will try and rob you and the other will try and help ya out ;) .....i will go back there this week and see if they have any as i need to make pvc candles :)

still try the walmart maybe in montreal they still carry some in the lighting dept , i use to buy mine there .

if you dont find them PM me and let me know ;) will try and help you out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts