Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a problem with making normal size fingers , my props tend to be on the big side. I also want the finger's to bend so I can put different things in them. I tried all ways to make finger flex ,even printed out a 3d flex hand, which was ok but to a long time to print. I was on ebay entering words on the search bar when these popped up. They are called twist curlers and are used for you hair. The are foam and bend nicely. They come in 4 sizes. There's a rod inside which I think can be shortened and epoxied back to its head. Haven't done that yet. If you want a gnarly appearance you can coat then with flex latex caulk. Anyway I hope this helps some of you.

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have a problem with making normal size fingers , my props tend to be on the big side. I also want the finger's to bend so I can put different things in them. I tried all ways to make finger flex ,even printed out a 3d flex hand, which was ok but to a long time to print. I was on ebay entering words on the search bar when these popped up. They are called twist curlers and are used for you hair. The are foam and bend nicely. They come in 4 sizes. There's a rod inside which I think can be shortened and epoxied back to its head. Haven't done that yet. If you want a gnarly appearance you can coat then with flex latex caulk. Anyway I hope this helps some of you.
Whoa, I remember when these were THE hot new product (1980s?). Great use for them, BTW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts