Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was doing the garage sale thing and flea market thing and came across this fabulous dress for 10 bucks (not as good as my one penny find but still a great deal ). It WILL be my costume. I may add to it because I was suppose to be the Evil Queen of hearts, however if that doesnt work out Ill just be the evil queen fairy of purple land:D Oh I also found two shiatzu masssagers for 5 bucks a pop. Was that a good price??? Ime not sure since Im only using it for parts. Anyway heres the dress. I also bought one in fuscia too for 8 bucks but this is the one I will be wearing this year:)

·
Registered
180 Posts
The dress is beautiful Spooki mama! I love it. I don't see queen of hearts, but when I saw it I immediately thought of your avatar. You would make the hottest glam witch ever in that outfit!

As far as the massagers, I'm useless. The most my props have ever moved is blowing over in the wind! :D

You should PM me. I've been working on a concept for a queen of hearts sundress to wear on my visit to Disney World. I'd be happy to share my ideas with you!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
That dress is georgous! I have been trying to think of a costume for work this year since my party costumes are probably not appropriate to wear in a nursing home. Maybe I should keep my eye out for gowns.

·
Reaper Queen
8,631 Posts
oh, Spooki, that is absolutely,gorgous!! I think it was a good deal, I actually think it possible could be a queen of hearts, , kinda look for her picture, and see if it you could modify it.
I think the shiatsu was a pretty good deal!! what ya gona use it for?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.S. Does the dress lace up? I thought I saw laces peeping out at the bottom. So pretty!
Thanks Halloweenscientist, and yes it does lace up the back. I would have to do some work to it to make it the queen of hearts, it would be my own twisted purple and black heart version:rolleyes: I have another one I got for 8 bucks that is pictured in my album. Its more pink and I might dye it red and make that one the queen of hearts. Maybe cut out the front and leave the back long so I can wear some funky striped stockings or the ones that are white with black spades all over them, not sure yet, all I knew is for the price I had to get them.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! BTM you crack me up and Ive seen pics of you and you could definately fit into this dress:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts