Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very Very Carefully:p

It's uses propane for the fuel. Gas valves,regulator, a bit of plumbing parts and a Light O Rama lighting controller.

·
The Great Crazy
42,937 Posts
Yes that rocks Toymaker! Thats what I was waiting for!!:D "Honey remember why are house was so cheap The nieghbours are up to something....":cool:

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Awsome job Toymaker. How long does the full tank of propane last you?

·
Registered
141 Posts
That is amazing. Glad your not in my neighborhood, I cant do that sort of thing. I wouldnt like you competing w/my haunt, you'd win lol. :) Love the Pyrotechnics !!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
During testing, playing the show, it burned 2 lbs of propane in an hour. So Halloween night shouldn't be a problem with one 20 lb tank.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am speechless . Very very nice !!!!!:D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Incredible !!!

That is absolutely awesome. I love the link to the Adams Family Theme Song.

Are you using regular pneumatic valves? They obviously can handle the pressure, just not sure if they can handle the propane?

I suspect a how to is going to be seriously requested.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes! FIRE!!! You MUST post a how-to.

I've been dying to do Jack-o-lanterns again, but couldn't think of a way for them to fit in to my haunt...now I know. My haunt is in the basement and what better basement prop than a freaky furnace with lanterns that explode with fire, or something like that? Outside, of course.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,113 Posts
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Wow, quick someone get an extiguisher! Loving it!

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
WOW!!! That was flippin' awesome!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
So there I was watching a nice serene small candle setup...peaceful...quiet... I about jumped out of my seat when they fired up!

Great job!

2,442 Posts
That's really clever, luckily yours is supposed to jet flames. I remember when I was a kid, we used to carve turnips over here for Halloween. My brother decided to jazz his up and stuck cotton wool balls on with super glue. When he lit it, it did a flame jet and then burst into ball of flames...I can still picture my Mum running around the kitchen in a panic...lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts