Halloween Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Clarification: Not A Man
1,036 Posts
I have used Fixodent for fangs before and it worked really well. You just put the Fixodent (a small amount) in the fang before putting it on your teeth and hold it in place until the glue takes, usually no more than a minute.

You can take the fangs off and it is highly recommended that you do for eating as the denture glue won't hold as well to your teeth. Taking the fangs off can feel a bit like you are pulling a tooth if you use too much glue, but they should pull off with a little bit of force and all you need to do after that is clean the glue out of them and off your teeth. A run over with a tooth brush and some warm water works well. if you want to pop them off and put them back in you'll need to reapply the Fixodent.

When you drink anything while wearing fangs be wary of drinks that have a lot of food dyes, especially red, blue and purple as they can stain your teeth permanently.

As for thermoplastic, what Skulkin says is about the best way to do it. I don't know of any place where you can get the little beads but i know some fang brands have it in the package. Be sure to read the back to see what in the pack before you buy.

1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.