Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LairMistress, didn't find a thread for this store for this year either when I did a search. Now we have one. Can't wait to see what you guys back east get in.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Lair Mistress, I commented on your ornate mirror on the other post. Is is heavy? I would love one to do a prop of the evil queen picture to go with my witches.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
It's very lightweight. The plastic frame is a vacuform half-shell, slightly thicker than the Dollar Tree lenticular picture frames. The mirror is real, but thin
Top to bottom, the frame measures a smidge over 16 inches. They're a $5 item.

Here's a pic again, if folks missed the original. 20150805_202420.jpg

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
So...has anyone been to see what they've stocked? I was told that our store should be stocked by this weekend, but I didn't have a chance to go yet. I'm not sure that I'll get there for an entire week, and it's killing me!

What do they have? Teeeeeelllll meeeeee! ;)

Seriously though, I'm hoping that they carry more this year than they did last year. The year before was pretty good. Last year...unless I missed it...wasn't very interesting.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I stopped in and found 3 different pairs of Jack Skellington socks for only $2 each. Very happy with them. I also picked up a pair with Ursula from Little Mermaid.
They didn't have Halloween out yet.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
I love 5 Below for the little things they have like nail polish, buttons, magnets, bracelets. Those hanging skellys are just not great quality either so you really are getting what you pay for.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I went last week, and was extremely disappointed. There wasn't a single Halloween thing that I really wanted. I bought a sound effects CD, and two Jack Skellington items (which they usually carry all year). It's still nothing like it was 2 years ago. I wasted gas going. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts