Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 385 Posts

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone! I'm sure most of you are off today but some may be slaving away at work like me. Ok, well, maybe slaving is pushing it since I'm on here!

Hope you all had a wonderful time New Years Eve!

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
Sharing of the brain waves this morning, eh? Hehehehehe.

I am off today. My house is a disaster and I need to do laundry so I guess it won't be a laze around day.

Hope you two have a pleasant as possible day at work!

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
Sharing of the brain waves this morning, eh? Hehehehehe.

I am off today. My house is a disaster and I need to do laundry so I guess it won't be a laze around day.

Hope you two have a pleasant as possible day at work!
Oh yeah!
Actually, I haven't been slapped yet so obviously we're not sharing All of the brain waves......unless Rose is freaky like that too!
Rose, you naughty girl!

Don't need to pick up on our account Brandy, just hang out and relax if you want too. I can fold laundry if you wan't though, I just won't presume to know where anything goes so I'll leave that up to you.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Wow, a guy offering to fold laundry? Where can I get one of those?!? ;)

Ah 2009. Over the hangover and now off to work for *one* day... how annoying is that! I could have had a 4 day weekend! Oh well, c'est la vie. Is everyone else getting back into the groove, or still recovering from NYE?

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
Siv, I've always known you are the PERFECT man! ;)

I have managed to clean the bathroom. Now I am drinking coffee with coconut creamer.....mmmmmmmmm. And watching food network. I have a strange feeling it is going to be a day of sloooooow progress. :)

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Probably you're right.
Now if I could just figure out how to delete the other one..
Unfortunately can't delete threads. You could probably let Larry know though.

I'm at work as well, came in at 9am though, but it was crazy right away. I'll be here till around 4 I think.....

Hope everyone is having a great 2009.

brandy, don't start the new year cleaning up, start it relaxing especially if you're off today.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
Ah 2009. Over the hangover and now off to work for *one* day... how annoying is that! I could have had a 4 day weekend!
Don't look at it like that, think of it as the shortest week ever. 'Monday' in the morning 'Friday' in the afternoon!

Siv, I've always known you are the PERFECT man!
Now wait a minute, I said I 'fold', everything still has to be put away. Our living room always has stacks and stacks of clean folded laundry that never makes it anywhere but back down to the laundry room because it usually get's wrecked again.
I don't do windows either.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
It is fading.....didn't know you could close it, that's pretty sweet.

I'm ready to leave now and only been here 2-1/2 hours. I'll be going to Bath & Body Works after work cause they have the Semi-annual sale going on!

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
It is fading.....didn't know you could close it, that's pretty sweet.

I'm ready to leave now and only been here 2-1/2 hours. I'll be going to Bath & Body Works after work cause they have the Semi-annual sale going on!
I found it by accident, I had hoped 'close' meant 'delete'. Ah well. It worked.

We have one job today, and it looks like it's happening after lunch, which is good because I'm starving. Looks like i'm going to Byerlie's for sushi.

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now wait a minute, I said I 'fold', everything still has to be put away. Our living room always has stacks and stacks of clean folded laundry that never makes it anywhere but back down to the laundry room because it usually get's wrecked again.
I don't do windows either.

But he does make fruitcake. :D

I'm sooooooo ready to go home. Actually I'm ready for a lot of things but going home seems the most likely. *sigh*

MrsM - have you ever checked out The Body Shop? I get all my stuff there instead. I'm a big fan of their no animal testing policies.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
MrsM - have you ever checked out The Body Shop? I get all my stuff there instead. I'm a big fan of their no animal testing policies.
They don't have a lot of locations here, so I did a store locator, there's one in a mall by here, maybe I'll check it out. There are Bath & Body Works all over, they're popping up like Walgreens.

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
I love bath and body works. I like the body shop too, but there are hardly any around here. I am stuck in the midnight pomegranate (sp?) lotion from b and b works right now.

Siv, all of our clean laundry gets hung on hangers and that which cannot be hung gets thrown in a basket. Needless to say, 99.9% of the time we are dressing in the laundry room because that is about as far as it makes it.

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My thing with them is that their bottles say "This finished product not tested on animals". I like the Body shop because they also do not use ingredients or purchase supplies that have been tested by anyone else. Bath and Body works may do the same thing, but the whole "finished product" thing was enough to turn me off them.
You're right about the body shop though. There aren't as many around as Bath & Body Works.
I like mixing my own lotion and shower gel at the body shop. My favorite is dewberry but they stopped making it. They still have the oil though so I can have them make it up for me.

1 - 20 of 385 Posts