Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. The wife and I will be attending TransWorld in St. Louis next week for the first time and I have a few questions for anyone who could please answer.
One is what is the procedure to go in, do you go to a certain place to get your badge and then go somewhere else to visit the trade show or is it all one place?
And in the videos I see on YouTube most people are in t-shirts so where is everyone keeping their winter coats, it's going to be in the 20s next week in St. Louis.
Stupid questions but thanks.

· Registered
661 Posts
Hello all. The wife and I will be attending TransWorld in St. Louis next week for the first time and I have a few questions for anyone who could please answer.
One is what is the procedure to go in, do you go to a certain place to get your badge and then go somewhere else to visit the trade show or is it all one place?
And in the videos I see on YouTube most people are in t-shirts so where is everyone keeping their winter coats, it's going to be in the 20s next week in St. Louis.
Stupid questions but thanks.
Hey, All good questions :) It's a great show, I have attended four times and this will be my 5th time going this year. The badges and trade show are all in the same place/building. Print your confirmation email and bring ID and they will print off your badge and place it in a lanyard. I haven't been in a few years but typically the show was in March and I would leave my coat at the hotel and wear a sweater. There may be a coat check but I can't remember sorry... I hope this helps a little. Enjoy the Show!

· Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually when you register there is a drop down menu that lists "Enthusiast", but in my case I had a exhibitor invitation. Supposedly you have to have some kind of credentials to show your in the business, I don't know if you can just register as an enthusiast without some other kind of proof.

· Registered
289 Posts
Hello all. The wife and I will be attending TransWorld in St. Louis next week for the first time
Woot! Our first time going as well! Coming from San Diego, it's gonna be a shock for my poor wife. I've done a couple of Chicago winters, but she's not ready for this. See you there!

· Registered
289 Posts
I attended a few years ago. Definitely go the the BBQ place downtown. It will probably be packed but great food.
We tried to hit Sugarfire but they had an hour wait. We walked down to the ballpark and ate at Salt & Smoke. Excellent place and very inexpensive (compared to San Diego prices). Last night we hit Bourbon & Clark. Pricey ($200 for 2 with drinks) but worth it. Perfectly seasoned steaks.

· Registered
4,434 Posts
Actually when you register there is a drop down menu that lists "Enthusiast", but in my case I had a exhibitor invitation. Supposedly you have to have some kind of credentials to show your in the business, I don't know if you can just register as an enthusiast without some other kind of proof.
As long as you fork over $100 they don't care who you are. 😉

1 - 12 of 12 Posts