Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As requested I am posting pics of my first prop (before and after). I had to contact the seller and asked if the still had the pic's from the add and they did, so here they are!!!!!

Now after removing the interior, sanding, painting nightmare (too much to explain), dying the interior and reinstallation here is what we have.

Now I have to set up the lower half as a cooler (pop - beer- etc.). And make a body for the top half!!!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
thats sweet! i would love to have one of those, great job! for sure put some beers in there. i run a wine/beer shop and have a great beer for that, Rogue's Dead Guy Ale lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll tell you, I give it pause before I'd grab a beer from that. CreeeePY!

Thats the best part, you make it so real and the persons mind takes over. Sometimes things don't have to jump, You just plant the seed and let there own mind take over from there!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all, had an extra 20. last night so I went out and bought Styrofoam wig head, flesh paint, and air dry clay. I will attempt to make the head for my prop later tonight, but I am so anal when it comes to what I am working on it has to turn out real looking or I will resort to using a mask.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, Been screwing around trying to make a realistic head. Started with a styrofoam mold and added DAS clay. I still have to get the facial color correct , add eyebrow, nose and ear hair. But I am still not real happy with the way it's turning out!!!!!

This is Trevor my 200 lbs crash test dummy assistant, he is not much for words or help!! LOL

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
The only problem I can see is the nose is too "sharp" compared to the rest of the face...otherwise it looks great!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,179 Posts
Looks cool to me Vendetta!!
a little hair and it will certainly look like a laid out corpse ;)
i bet you'll have people double checking to make sure its a prop once its all together :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts