Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First Prop build - my cauldron creeper.
thought Id give this a try and its really coming along thanks to everything ive read on here
all the tutorials and discussions.
Thanks to madmax for the motor for the cauldron.(works great now that im using a lighter stick)

For the green eyes Im using light up clip on LED pet tags stuck into a styrofoam skull
The motor for the head Im using a reindeer motor purchased from kindys.
Have orange lights that will go under the cauldron for coals and a fogger to fill it with smoke.
Ill try to get a video clip to share once its complete
cauldroncreeper.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. trying to figure out a way to cover the inside area so you cant see thru him into the frame
since he doesnt really have a body

·
Registered
606 Posts
I hope you feel the glow of pride! You did a fantastic job for your first prop build! This is major with motors and lights and all!

We just started building our own props this year and I don't feel like I could tackle an animated prop yet.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks awesome, great job! i think for next year i need an animated creep to go with my new cauldron.

WHERE DID you get the soundtrack? WOULD BE PERFECT

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
2,019 Posts
Thanks. trying to figure out a way to cover the inside area so you cant see thru him into the frame
since he doesnt really have a body
I used a combination of landscape fabric and creepy cloth to hide what I did not want seen on mine, but mine is a whole skeleton with no external frame so I only had to hide the motor and a few connections.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts