Halloween Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I am sure many of us here began our haunting ideas and desires when we we just 10 years old, so you are in "Good Company".
I know my ideas of haunting have modified over the 66 years I have been around.
When I was your age there were some really good magazines around about movie Monsters and such things........
Welcome!

·
Going bump in the night..
3,389 Posts
Welcome Little Scarecrow - great name! Good totem for Halloween. Plenty of brilliant people here, so don't be afraid to make use of their brains.

...brraaaiinnnsssssss...

Delicious!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Little scarecrow is my daughter, hence the name. We both got really into Halloween this year. I don't know if she got me started on another level or if I got her. Doesn't matter we both had a great time this year thanks to the many ideas we got from you guys. She is an extremely talented artist for her age with a big imagination. She takes pride in her work, I know we did a lot of work together this wonderful Halloween. Have a great upcoming holiday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome little Scarecrow, I've always loved Halloween since I was in juniors so you should love it here and I hope you get more great ideas for the next Halloween, I certainly did for this years! Remember to share some of your photos of your creations!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts