Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a good enough memory to remember my first halloween, but when I found the pictures I saw that I found I thought I was cute.
My mom, dressed as a ghost, holding me, dressed as a pumpkin. Boy was a cute? I mean, a pumpkin? I was my mom's little pumpkin.
How about you? Do you know what you were on your first?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I don't remember my first but I have a pic somewhere of my sister and I dressed as cats. Her's was a cheetah print and mine was all black. The costumes were made of actual cloth that were hot and would last forever, and we had eyeliner nose & whiskers. I think I was 6 or under and we had huge plastic pumpkins.....memories.

Marc V.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There is definitely a photo of me in one of those pumpkin costumes floating around my parent's house. No idea how long ago that would have been though. I also remember a pretty great devil costume my mum sewed and a pretty standard skeleton costume as well which, again, there are also some fun looking photos :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
The Penguin from Batman Returns when I was 5. LOL I loved being a 90's kid!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a very vague memory of being dressed as a cat and standing in my driveway waiting to go out trick-or-treating. Must have been around 1964 or so (would've been 4 years old at that time). I also remember standing at someone's door, I think the same night, and them telling me that they were out of candy, but for some reason I couldn't understand that concept, being out of candy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was dracula, complete with cape, widows peak, necklace, the whole nine. My dad is really big into halloween and an artist so I had some cool costumes as a kid!

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
I have several pictures of my first few Halloweens. I think for my VERY first one I was a "witch." Mom had me in a little onesie that had an embroidered pumpkin on the chest, and a little plastic witch hat with an elastic band to hold it on my head. Not much of a costume, but it was cute.

I think after that I was a grey mouse - Mom just recently posted a picture of my grandfather holding me, and I was wearing that costume. It's adorable!

Then Mom recycled the plastic witch hat, only this time I wore a little black nightgown with pumpkins all over it.

The best one was when I was about four, I think. I was Wonder Woman. AWESOME.

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Well, for my very first Halloween, I was only 16 days old lol. I think my mom mentioned that she dressed me up as a farmer. My second Halloween, I was a bunny (and I only remember this from seeing pix lol). Following year was your classic white sheet ghost and the year after that was Alf (gotta love those plastic costumes that came in a box). Other costumes have been a vampire, dinosaur, pumpkin, witch, zombie maid, some kinda crazy lady/vampire (dunno where I was trying to go with that lol), she-devil, Marilyn Mason LOL, a hippie, a creepy old lady, vampiress and last year was little red riding wh....nevermind

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
A four year-old Wonder Woman would kick serious butt.

I remember having a clown costume made for me when I was reaaaallly young. But I don't remember wearing it.

The first Halloween photo I have shows my brothers and their friends (about 12 years old) all dressed in drag as Football cheerleaders. I'm about 4 and mom's dressed me up as a quarterback. She had an awesome sense of humor. :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I recall from pictures that I was Lou Ferrigno's The Incredible Hulk, I must have been about 4 or 5. I'll have to give my folks do credit -- I looked awesome. A black wig, big black bushy eye brows, with green face paint and a stuffed over-sized green sweatshirt that was made to look like muscles.

The First Halloween I remember must have been like Kindergarten when I was RAMBO! But then we had upgraded to those plastic masks with the elastic around the back to hold it to your face. I remember trying to drink a juice box through it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think on e of the reasons I love Haloween so much is that some where deep in my concious there is this little boy in pacific pallisades ca. waiting all dressed up for my dad to come take me trick or treating, he never showed =[ but my uncle ( his brother ) made a quick trip over to save me from being a future real life michael myers lol.. and took me out all around the town to diffrent big houses.. I have a pic somewhere of me at like 6 dressed as a cowboy.. I wonder if it was the same night? any ways a bad memory that could of turned out bad actually turned out positive and made me the halloween fan I am today!

·
Registered
263 Posts
how saddd I don't remember my first either! but I remember I would have this little diary and I had pages of ideas of what I wanted to be lol My mom would always help me do my costumes I remember one time she mad a genie :sp: costume i do remember being belle from beauty and the beast too! heck i could go on forever

1 - 20 of 28 Posts