Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woke up to the first frost this morning! I haven't seen a frost since...Well, can't remember :p Rooftops were covered with it.

It doesn't really mean too much considering it's supposed to warm back up to 36C again in a bit, but the nights are really starting to cool down. So Fall is making a push at least! :)

Any weather changes in your area reminding you the Big Day is approaching?

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
It was only in the 40's here in Southeastern Massachusetts this morning! Definitely slipper weather :D And it's only suppose to get up to 70 degrees today! I'm loving it!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Definite fall weather here in Connecticut yesterday. Night temperature fell to the 50s and with wind chill it felt low 50s. Leaves are really starting to change over too.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Drought, temps in 99+ daily, wake up tems 75+. For all of those that are actually getting fall weather, SEND IT OUR WAY! Enjoy your cool & crisp mornings.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
last month was cooler than this month, here. was 70 and 80 and now its 90 to 100. i guess next week its supposed to cool off to the 70's again. first frost is still no where in sight :(

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yesterday we had some light thundershowers and then our power went out about 2:30 in the afternoon and didn't come back until after midnight. It cooled way down in the evening, and I had to put on slippers and grab a light throw blanket...all the while enjoying a candlelit room. It was bliss.
This morning there was a definite chill in the air. Even though it will get up to about 79' today, it felt like a fall morning for sure! I loved it!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Somehow, I wonder what a real fall feels like.
Kinda with you on this. It's unusually warm this year. We often get a frost before the end of August but we haven't come anywhere near yet. But when fall hits here, all the leaves fall with a thud. You blink and they're gone, leaving only crunchiness underfoot (which ain't a bad thing in itself).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Woke up to the first frost this morning! I haven't seen a frost since...Well, can't remember :p Rooftops with covered with it.

It doesn't really mean too much considering it's supposed to warm back up to 36C again in a bit, but the nights are really starting to cool down. So Fall is making a push at least! :)

Any weather changes in your area reminding you the Big Day is approaching?
Bah! 103-106 for the last few days,i would be happy with mid 60s as a low for the day forget about highs.Im looking forward to fall in a big way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts