Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continuing in the same manner as my skulls I used a £15 skeleton from wilkos, plastic drop cloth from poundworld, oak woodstain, heatgun and various dusts (even emptied the hoover on it lol!) Used flesh coloured plastic for the skull hence why it is a bit more red, that and i didn't stir the stain first so ended up with a redder hue, but i'll sort that out at some point. I'm not entirely satisfied with is atm but I can always redo bits and in low light won't look so bad. I have been told by the missus I cant have this in the house either.... :(

fullcorpse1.jpg
fullcorpse2.jpg
fullcorpse3.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'll bulk out the leg muscles somewhat and add a layer of flesh tone plastic here and there and re-stain it, as I'm not entirely happy with the legs tbh. I think layering coloured plastic can give some cool effects, clear/white plastic makes good subcutaneous fat and see through skin parts, peach tones make good allround skin, whereas darker colours like oranges and reds/dark pinks look more like real muscle (depending on the look of freshness you want!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts