Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there new member and our first big haunt. We have always decorated, well I have and the husband has put up with it. A few years ago he built me the huge spider webs, and last year we built the fence. The stones, lighting, creep, and most everything else was new this year. I want to make it a walk through but we need more fence so that will be a few years. We are always looking to make it better so let us know what ya think!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,276 Posts
Looks great! Love the creep and the piano-playing skeleton as well as your fencing and cemetery. Welcome to the forum and I'd love to know more about your cauldron creep as mine is still in the idea process. :)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I once found a website full of actual sayings from very old tombstones and many of them were very funny! I used to keep some of them on a scrap of paper in my wallet, which never spent very well in any store?
The only Obits I ever remember are the "dirty" ones.(Which will not be finding their way onto any yard haunt tombstone.)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Most impressive! Love the fence, well, okay, love everything about it! Strong work!
Welcome to the forum too. Hope you stick around!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes we have been lurking for years drooling over the many cool things. I have always decorated but it was store bought stones bagged webs and some bones I got after halloween cheap. Then I found this site and drove my husband nuts until he made me the large webs, one for each side and the great big one over the door
To scare the kids. Next year is the organ player actually playing and some moving lanterns. Our big problem is we are in Sparks NV, and get wind, up to 50 mph, this last year it came up and broke some of my stones. These were my first stones and I hope to make many more for next year.

image.jpg

We have left the fence and side webs up and are doing a nightmare before Christmas thing, just can't let halloween go. Jack and Zero are soon to join the crew. The webs are going to be snowflakes lol I waned to just light them and add spiders, husband didn't see the humor. Go figure.

Our creep was built from the plans we found here :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
You did a terrific job. The lighting looks great. You made the mention of a walk through. Are you saying through the cemetery. We have had a discussion about that. It is always a concern with walk through that TOT's could trip and fall if wires are exposed. Plan well for that, bury you lines if needed. There are a lot of good people, err I mean creeps on this site ask plenty of questions we are here to help.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I think its great , and i agree with madmangt , i loved the light up flat stone , looks excellent , cant wait to see what your new stones come out like i got to make some new stones for next Halloween as well so i will keep watch for any updates from you on your progress , you certainly started big .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts