Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well showtime begins tomorrow, I still have a lot to do but here's some pix of what I have done so far.
This was the first day with the gate and hearse up.

My hearse has a fogger!

The rest of the pix are from tonight.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Your house looks fantastic! I'm up here in Burlington and we're definitely going to make the trip down some time this month and check it out in person. From what I understand you live fairly close to TK? If so we'll kill two birds and check out both at the same time.

From your post it sounds like you'll be all set up by tomorrow? If so nice work! I'm actually off tomorrow night and maybe we'll make the trek then. Of course, I'm starting to set up my display Tomorrow so who knows, may be too tired. Either way great work!

·
Registered
576 Posts
That looks just great! I'm so jealous that I can't get to setup until next week.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your house looks fantastic! I'm up here in Burlington and we're definitely going to make the trip down some time this month and check it out in person. From what I understand you live fairly close to TK? If so we'll kill two birds and check out both at the same time.

From your post it sounds like you'll be all set up by tomorrow? If so nice work! I'm actually off tomorrow night and maybe we'll make the trek then. Of course, I'm starting to set up my display Tomorrow so who knows, may be too tired. Either way great work!
Thanx!
I'm in Oak Harbor, a few blocks from JohnnyAppleseed, though his won't be setup til mid month.
There's a great haunted house attraction that will be open on the 24th thru halloween.
Tk lives in Mill Creek, not a bad drive from there.
I'll have to get directions to your place, we go to Burlington often. PM me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts