Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know this is a rather old post, but I am interested in building an elevator for 2019 - your youtube vids have been helpful, but I have a few questions - what size air compressor did you use, I believe you kept it running about 60 psi. Second, in the end were the guests impressed with the elevator - Was it worth the work?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
527 Posts
Mike, this is a blast from the past!
Everyone enjoyed it and it was fun to make. The downside is you are limited to how much throughput you can to put through it. If I did another air bag prop it might be a whole room floor.
Pete

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mike, this is a blast from the past!
Everyone enjoyed it and it was fun to make. The downside is you are limited to how much throughput you can to put through it. If I did another air bag prop it might be a whole room floor.
Pete
Pete, thanks for the reply - you convinced me, I purchased a bunch of items/controller to begin the build - will have to start in the new year, but gives me some time to plan the build.
Happy Holidays,
Mike

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Great job.
do you have any images of it in action for Halloween? Was this for your own haunt or was it used in a commercial or charity haunt?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts