Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$150 to anyone who can help! Please help me find this Gargantuan Spider from Hone Depot 1017 or the Mutant Spider from Costco 2018 I’m in NY, 10930

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi Guys, I’ve been searching for the Home Depot 2017 Home Accents 9ft gargantuan spider. I’m not well and can use some help on this one. There’s a finders fee $150. I live in NY. thank you!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Where do you live? Shipping something like that costs big time so knowing where you are might help if someone close by has one maybe driving would keep cost down. I think there was a post recently about someone having one for sale but I can't find it now. But they didn't want to ship it, only wanted to sell local.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Where do you live? Shipping something like that costs big time so knowing where you are might help if someone close by has one maybe driving would keep cost down. I think there was a post recently about someone having one for sale but I can't find it now. But they didn't want to ship it, only wanted to sell local.
That was me actually. Already sold it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s a good idea, I forgot the location. Thank you! I’m in NY

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good luck! I happened to come across one last year for 60 bucks brand new!! They are hard to find. Keep checking personal ads and maybe someone will be selling one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts