Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$150 to anyone who can help! Please help me find this Gargantuan Spider from Hone Depot 1017 or the Mutant Spider from Costco 2018 I’m in NY, 10930

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, I’ve been searching for the Home Depot 2017 Home Accents 9ft gargantuan spider. I’m not well and can use some help on this one. There’s a finders fee $150. I live in NY. thank you!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Where do you live? Shipping something like that costs big time so knowing where you are might help if someone close by has one maybe driving would keep cost down. I think there was a post recently about someone having one for sale but I can't find it now. But they didn't want to ship it, only wanted to sell local.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Where do you live? Shipping something like that costs big time so knowing where you are might help if someone close by has one maybe driving would keep cost down. I think there was a post recently about someone having one for sale but I can't find it now. But they didn't want to ship it, only wanted to sell local.
That was me actually. Already sold it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s a good idea, I forgot the location. Thank you! I’m in NY

·
Registered
219 Posts
Good luck! I happened to come across one last year for 60 bucks brand new!! They are hard to find. Keep checking personal ads and maybe someone will be selling one.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here is one I found on the internet. Dont know if it is the exact one your looking for:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have a hard time believing this is legit. Maybe, you never know, but I just find it fishy. If anyone tries let us know how it turns out.

I ordered one and I pay cash on delivery. If they dont deliver, I dont pay. I noticed on their website that they are carrying alot of the same things coscto has but cheaper. They might be their supplier. I think it is coming straight from China since there was a $5 delivery fee and no taxes. I will keep the forum up to date

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I am not aware that there have been any new ones of these for sale since HD sold out their two year run. Anyone who thinks there is some company manufacturing these, shipping them to the U.S. and selling them for $110 deserves to lose their money.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am not aware that there have been any new ones of these for sale since HD sold out their two year run. Anyone who thinks there is some company manufacturing these, shipping them to the U.S. and selling them for $110 deserves to lose their money.

No money will be lost. Its pay cash on delivery. If they dont deliver, then you dont pay. There is literally no risk. It's funny how people react to this. And NO one deserves to lose money or be scammed regardless how you feel about it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
No money will be lost. Its pay cash on delivery. If they dont deliver, then you dont pay. There is literally no risk. It's funny how people react to this. And NO one deserves to lose money or be scammed regardless how you feel about it.
I was a little harsh, my apologies. I am curious to see how this turns out. I obviously have grave doubts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts