Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here they are as promised...enjoy....these were taken Halloween Night @ Shooter's Cafe in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. There were alot of really amazing costumes, (vying for a $5,000 cash prize!!) but some did not come out :(

These are the best of the rest....Bridget the Flamingo and Diane the Gypsy are my friends...both very sexy. And Harley Quinn is a very cute girl who just so happens to work there. She was very sweet to talk to...she called me " puddin' " and " Mistah J. " awwwww....I gotta go back there and get her number!! lol!!

Oh, and the girl who is airbrushed w/ The POTC costume, is um....you'll see :D please don't flag or ban me :(

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Real Joker's Halloween 2008 pics part 3

Here's the um...POTC (Capt. Jack Sparrow - front and Davy Jones - rear) airbrushed girl...who is only wearing paint and shorts....please don't flag or ban me...she's hot....um ok?

·
Warlock
1,369 Posts
The pic of you and Harley looks good. Get her number--you have a lot in common. The black and white of you is disturbing. It's grainy enough to be a still from a security camera. LOL. The guy in the dragon suit was dedicated. but then, I'd flop on the floor for a chance at $5K too.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks - I'm gonna call the club and get her number, and yes we do have alot in common; the black and white pic, I fixed myself to get that look :) and the Dragon guy was cool. I did not however stick around to see who won the $5,000 cash prize...oh well, there's always next year!

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
the Gothams most wanted pic is great! you made a very creepy Joker!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Here's the um...POTC (Capt. Jack Sparrow - front and Davy Jones - rear) airbrushed girl...who is only wearing paint and shorts....please don't flag or ban me...she's hot....um ok?

Hey for what she must have spent on those, it's a shame she covered them in red paint. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great pics, Thanks for sharing.. I'd love to get all dressed up and head out to a place to party. But with the house all decorated and such, everything would be torn up if we where not here for the free candy.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey for what she must have spent on those, it's a shame she covered them in red paint. :rolleyes:
LOL. Yeah, you should have seen her profile. OMG....:eek:
Anyway...thanks to everyone for all the compliments.

LHOLLOW....Thanks for the compliment.
I think....LOL! Yeah, The make-up took forever it seems to get the right "look" and also to pay homage to the late Heath Ledger...I even had a guy from Austrailia say that I was the best Joker at the party...and called me "mate"...I had a great time and am looking for an excuse to dress up as the Joker again...I think there is a comic book convention in January....gotta look into that :D

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Great pics Joker, thanks for sharing.

Been too busy to come on since before halloween, feel like i've missed out on a whole lot of pics.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Fantastic costume TRJ - you did a remarkable job with the outfit, as well as the makeup.
And honestly, I dig the Harley Quinn girl a lot more than the airbrushed mobile mannequin on a few levels (not the least of which is their faces).

Comic book conventions! Great reason for your costume.
Also, check to see if there's a comic character club somewhere in your town - the kind where people dress up as hero's and villains, and go make appearances at charity events and such...there may be a need for a quality Joker.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do I look like a guy with a plan?

Thanks Joe....yeah, Harley and I had a few laughs, then she had to get back to work (the shop inside the bar/club) Plus she was waaayy nicer than the air-brushed mannequin....alot cuter too :p

As for comic book conventions? Yep, January '09.

And I'll look into the comic book character club....for charity events and what not, but if I do, I'll have to "tone down" the make-up....don't wanna scare the straights....lol...thanks again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts