Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been browsing here for a while now, and especially love the pictures. Like most of you, I start thinking of next year's Halloween on Nov. 1st! My husband & I throw a large Halloween party each year, and many of the guests are returning ones, so I'm always looking for different decorating ideas. I do up the whole main level of my house, (obsessed? Yes. What's your point?) and these past 3 years, have used our sunroom as a 'theme room': a Frankenstein workshop, a 'gallows' room , and a mad scientist lab. I'm toying with a few ideas for this year - a Haunted Christmas, a snake/spider infested jungle or a witches' cavern, and should be deciding soon! Another 'new' decoration I'm adding to the house are a number of mirrors I picked up at garage sales this summer. I intend to 'haunt' them & place them around the house.

Anyway, keep the fabulous ideas coming!

ps. This is how I drive around (when my kids aren't in the passenger seat) for most of October!

Attachments

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey crazy4oct31!

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you've got a great Halloween tradition going with your parties. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your theme room dressed up for the holidays.

BTW, I really don't think that's gonna qualify you for the carpool lane. ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice picture. Which one's you?

You don't think about next Halloween until November 1st? How come you
take so long? Me, I start thinking about next Halloween while it's still THIS
Halloween. That's my three favorite Halloweens...this one, the next one and
the last one.

Obsessed? You'll fir right in.

Welcome.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
How times have changed... I remember the good old days when witches went everywhere by broomstick.:D

Welcome to the forum.

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture169299-greetings.jpg

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts