Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, after thinking that I had moved to a Halloween ghost town (and NOT in a good way) I was hitting the yard sales yesterday, and at the last one, I told the lady "okay, I'm done unless you've got some Halloween stuff around for sale that I don't see". Her head whipped around, and she said "well, not here right now, but I run a Halloween carnival every year and I've got some stuff I wouldn't mind selling at the Halloween storage shed - tombstones, fencing, ghoul portraits, etc." I almost fell over.

So of course I said "are you a member of the forum?" She looked at me kind of funny and said no, so I told her all about the HF and she immediately got on her little blackberry type thing to look it up.

I gave her my # so we can arrange a time to look at her stuff. I'm going to see if I'm able to help at the carnival too. And it's all for a a great local charity she runs also (which to me is just the icing on the cake). I'll post pics after I meet up with her to buy some goodies.

Sorry for the long post - you guys are all I have to share my excitement with. I've been feeling so lost (about Halloween) since moving here, and I was beginning to think I'd never find a kindred spirit again.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow that's really great that you found a kindred spirit! It always makes moving to a new place much easier.
Now find me one in holland haha that's a REAL challenge :)

MsM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts