Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have an avenue through which I can do my haunt this year. Over the last couple years it has outgrown my garage and yard, and last year due to time/space constraints and a leaky roof, I ended up bagging the whole thing and just handing out candy. That resulted in the Halloween bug never leaving my system and me looking for an organization to team up with to put on the haunt somewhere outside of my home.

Earlier this month we (the people I work for) decided to hold a charity harvest festival the weekend before Halloween, and today I was able to get the warehouse next door to allow me use of some building space for the two weeks surrounding that weekend, so that my walkthrough can become part of the festival. Liability is covered and the space is wonderful! Long hallways and creepy staircases, a great entry foyer, and with a locking door so I don't have to worry about it as much as I would if I had ended up doing something outside. Of course I'll have to HAUL everything across town to my work - twenty plus tubs plus lifesize figures and tombstones - but I'm way excited.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
So happy for you. It sounds like it is going to be fantastic, would love to hear how it went after the fact too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good luck Zombiesmash! Doing my first walkthrough in my garage this year. Its a small 24x11 area, but I think I have made good use of the space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts