Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
My son and I both started back at school so the time i have for making things has greatly decreased between work and spending time with him. I have been getting in an hour here and there to rough out another hellspawn. Added the head and upper body tonight. Also made wings today. Have some more things i am thinking about adding and hope to corpse this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Finished the most part. Not sure whether to call it hellspawn or frankenspawn :)

This unholy hound is off the chain! Part hellhound, part praying mantis~totally fantastic!
Tons of inspiration on this thread...what to do with all of those extra parts laying around:D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
This unholy hound is off the chain! Part hellhound, part praying mantis~totally fantastic!
Tons of inspiration on this thread...what to do with all of those extra parts laying around:D
Lol..... I was literally to the point where I just threw all the stuff thats been building up around the shop on it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Mostly finished the first of three I am calling "the broken." Need to work on the neck a bit but am essentially done.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Was waiting for some epoxy to dry on another project and was looking for something to do. Wound up grabbing some leftover stuff from around the shop and throwing this together. The other project will have wait until tomorrow night :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Finished my 2nd "broken" figure. Just a few minor things to go.(always seem to notice things in the pictures i post that I dont see when it's in front of me). Can't wait for next weekend to start setting up my display out front.

41 - 60 of 250 Posts