Halloween Forum banner

301 - 320 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
Starting to bring my scene together. This is a scene I've had planned out since last Halloween. I was originally going to try and make a 12 ft or so zombie to fight against my demonic tree king and the home depot skeleton was a godsend.

At the start of last Halloween i had the demonic tree and zombies fighting. As the month went on i moved things around and reposed them so that by the end the zombies had been beaten and enslaved.

This year the zombies are starting out where they left off and we will see where the story goes now that the big guy is free and fighting.

I have another 12 foot skeleton that i am not modifying that will be leading a skeleton army trying to break into my house. 😀

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
Started on the next scene. I couldn't help to think if the apocalypse happened today and archeologists of the future dig up my house, they are going to have a f#@&ed up view of our world

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
Looks great.
What kind of hooks did you use on the siding, also is it vinyl siding?

Thanks it is vinyl siding I used these hooks from amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VDJBQF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Just a heads up. They worked perfectly on the siding on my garage. the siding on my house is slightly different and I had to crimp the top part of the hook that goes under the siding Just a tiny bit to work as well as it did on the garage.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #313 (Edited)
I’d love to do that, but I’m worried about high wind ripping off the decor and some of the siding.
Based on what I tested, I could see high winds possibly knocking some down. But that is a problem for any pro
p. We had some insane winds last year and I spent hours repairing and resetting things up So that does not bother me.

From what I can see the hook will come out well before there is any danger to the siding.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #317
Finished the worst part of decorating for me. Setting up lights on the roof in the dark. House is done!

Just have to finish the yard.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #320
That all looks like a fun display. I like that you change it and move things around over the course of the month.

thanks, I use to move a lot but that took to much time and energy. Now I pick one or two things and move them. Most people won’t notice except the people who drive by every day.

301 - 320 of 322 Posts