Halloween Forum banner

281 - 300 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Loosely Halloween related. Was getting tires of the clutter in my workshop. I had old plywood laying around so i started building a wall of shelves on Saturday. Finished the shelves Monday and have been organizing.

Had my first injury of the year, got careless and drilled my hand. I will not be doing much prop making for a couple of weeks.

On the bright side, while looking at some boxes i have stored in the ceiling, i came across some giant Styrofoam skulls. I thought i had one somewhere, Turns out i had 3.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I can't tell you how happy this skeleton makes me. I made a 6 foot high ground breaker last year that i was going to try and modify into a giant skeleton by adding legs of some sort. This was well worth the money to avoid having to put all that time and effort into something that might not work.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #296
Wip burning house video. A fiend with a gas can lights the house on fire with a family inside. There will be charred bodies all around the house. I still have a lot to do an effects to add including incorporating a fog machine.

281 - 300 of 322 Posts