Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geesh what a process. Local store showed delayed shipment and had no idea when they'd be in.

Went to another Costco and inventory said they had 12, but they didn't know where they were. So I walked the store and found them near the top in two unmarked boxes.

image.jpg

Eventually was able to get someone to get them down for me. Guys seemed disappointed that I was ONLY buying 3.

image (1).jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
I first bought these last year. I had some different plans for them, but ran out of time so I figured I would arrange them standing along side my walk way. The plan was to hammer rebar into the ground and use zip ties to secure the calves to the stakes. It was a waste of time. Even without wind they flopped over. The joints on the hips, legs, etc are very weak.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gosh. Do you mind if I ask how much they were?? I haven't seen any Halloween stuff at our local Costco here in Maryland. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Autumnsraine, there's another thread on here that also covers where people are finding them.

The skew # is 915602. So call the stores to see if they've got them. Price was $35 at my location.

Considering how much most of this stuff is before Halloween, I think these are pretty good price points.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Witchywoo, I was told the price apparently varies by region cause I too noticed the slight price difference when it rang up.

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
They have got them in the Greater Vancouver, B.C. Costco stores - $39.99 Canadian.[/QUOTE=PoCoHauntGal;1648705]

Yup, looked at my local Costco, got denied, but they are $39.99 over here too. That's perfect considering the Walmart skeletons are usually $50, $60 at places like Halloween Alley or what have you, and have even seen them up to $100 at some places

1 - 9 of 9 Posts