Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... one of those heavy duty Shiatsu Massagers from Brookstone- brand new!-- at my local Goodwill. $4.99!!!!

I remember there was once a thread with video about making a moving ground-breaker from the massager. I'll have to search for it ...if it still exists. So excited!:D

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Wow! A new one?! Great score.

I found one at Goodwill a couple of months ago (not a new one) and it had an aura of light surrounding it on the shelf and you can hear angels singing and trumpets sounding when my eyes laid upon it.

:)

·
Master of my own Universe
969 Posts
Great find !

I bought one a few months back at Goodwill for $7, then found one at another thrift store priced at $4.99 - but they had a deal going on for half price so it cost me $2.50!

Well worth the time spent looking for the massagers, and the resulting props are great :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
... one of those heavy duty Shiatsu Massagers from Brookstone- brand new!-- at my local Goodwill. $4.99!!!!

I remember there was once a thread with video about making a moving ground-breaker from the massager. I'll have to search for it ...if it still exists. So excited!:D
Most people do Spooky Sam's Grave Escape prop with the massager these days.

A few years ago Madmax made a ton of different props using the massagers. He hasn't been on the forum in a few years, but you can still dig through his old posts and find a ton of info.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
I've got a shiatsu in my garage staging area (junk pile) waiting for me to try to make my first prop with one. I got it off E-bay for 99 cents (plus shipping, of course).
Thanks for the links!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts