Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 years of being Leatherface and my wife bitching about "changing" I was searching for something new.
Being a plus sized fellow many of my favorite slashers are out (a 320lb Freddy would look a tad odd) so while searching I found this:

So I'll be getting a dinner jacket, dress pants and a nice white shirt to bloody up, I also will be grabbing a double bladed ax and grinding it down to prevent "accidents" and chasing kids.

One quick question:
Anyone had this mask? How is the view?

·
Registered
205 Posts
you might want to look at/thru it in a halloween store if ya can,,the eye slots cut outs look to be above the fake eye. if you cant find that mask in a store put on a mask with simular cutouts..

but that mad butcher mask is way cool

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ah! I have that mask! It looks a bit different in person though (less blood flowing from the mouth, and more blood on the teeth) These masks run pricey but this is my favorite mask! It scares the hell out of anyone who sees it.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
We almost bought that mask this year for one of our graveyard props. I think it's called "meat eater." My son tried it on and said he could see "okay" but the eye holes would need to be cut out a bit.
It's a gory one for sure.
As a side note, I'd be very cautious chasing kids with a real axe, ground down or not. That's a law suit waiting to happen, IMO. There are some good prop axes out there if you're into chasing kids.

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
That is pretty frightening I agree. I'm not into fright and gore but have to admit it's a good one. I suggest you don't wear it to bed with your wife or you may not have one in the morning! Poor thing to go from Leatherface to that dude!

·
Registered
15 Posts
cautious chasing kids with a real axe, ground down or not. That's a law suit waiting to happen, IMO. There are some good prop axes out there if you're into chasing kids.
I'd figure its no less dangerous than the chainless chainsaw. But if you know of a good realistic looking prop ax (non plastic flouresent crap :) ) I'd love a link to a site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts