Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm with ya. I built my fence very similar and it took a whole lot more than what I was hoping for. Now its time for the fun stuff! Nice job! Are those the skulls you get in the little mesh baggy? I thought about doing that then ended up going the finial route. Looks good!

·
Halloween Elitist
2,887 Posts
Looks awesome, welcome to the exclusive fraternity of those who took on the epic task of building this kind of fence. I too finished my first fence this summer, took a week off from work and I dedicated all five days to working on it so I know its a proud accomplishment

So pat yourself on the back, you did a great job

·
Registered
348 Posts
Those skulls look familiar. I used them as well on my fence. I cut the bottom around the jaw and glued at the top of each pipe. Pictures in my profile under "props".

Yes. Takes a while to build (longer to paint). My whole family was involved with painting for an afternoon. One of the toughest things in building was getting all of the slats even. I suggest using something to keep the pipes from moving in the wood slats. I used a brad nailer to pin the wood to the pipes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts