Halloween Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finish a prop ....or should I say set of props ...........Catrina and Jacob ...My bride and groom ............both PVC framed .well her torso is blucky......let me know what you think...........I think they are going to scare some kids ....and I like that really

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFMH_i63UP4

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
now I got it ...had to fix the link sorry .........enjoy?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,576 Posts
Awwww. They make such a cute couple! ;)

Lovely corpsing job!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ty ...notice the look of terror on the grooms face and the look of joy on the bride ....huh.....kinda looks like my wedding photo

·
Registered
453 Posts
I finally finish a prop ....or should I say set of props ...........Catrina and Jacob ...My bride and groom ............both PVC framed .well her torso is blucky......let me know what you think...........I think they are going to scare some kids ....and I like that really

YouTube - zombie Bride and Groom
Your bride and groom r Awesome..but i even like your workshop better!!!

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
Awsome job, they look great. Also love the shop! Rib cages hanging, tub of bones lying around. LOL

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
I expect residual payments for the photos you used from my wedding. :p You obviously snuck in! ;) Seriously though -- This Bride and Gloom are PERFECT!!! No amount of vitamins or botox could have helped these two!! Thanks to you - I know what to do with our tired old bluckies!! Thanks for the great idea and .... BOO!:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ty all for the pos comments on the props and the workshop....Im surprised noone commented on the coorslight cans in all the pics...........hey we all need insperation........and i am a wedding crasher...lol

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
what song did you use? Love the prop. Reminds me of Beetlejuice a little.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Great work, looks like they stayed together till the death do us part....part.
I like the way you incorporated the blucky rib cage into the pvc frame.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wanted her to show some skin on her wedding day so .........the blucky arms and chest worked great ...............I cut a slit in the spine of the blucky so I could cone it and slide it into the PVC....then used a piece if 1/2 inch PVC through it all to stablize her and mount the head ..........worked good

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,652 Posts
Awesome work!!! Ditto on the workshop too!!! Shoot, i'd be happy to have a workshop period!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I prefer to call it a creative dungeon .........but workshop is fine.......lol

ty again all for the comments................hopefully some kids go running down the street cause of them ......haha

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im thinking a top hat on the groom ...too formal for a guy not wearing a tie ......?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts