Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally able to share pics with everyone. Here is a link to see pics from my last two parties. 2014 Universal Monster Mash Family Reunion and 2012 Slashback to the 80s.

https://zoemorgan2halloweenparties.shutterfly.com/

Enjoy! :D

I'm skipping a 2015 party but my 2016 party will be " Live from NY It's Saturday Night DEAD"

BTW - I think everyone deserves a big round of applause for this year. Looking at everyone's pics...they were all absolutely terrific!!! Nobody does Halloween like our Forum Members! :D:D Looking forward to seeing everyone's 2015 parties.... thanks for sharing!

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks great, can I ask Zoe- what did you put on the cabinets and toilet to give it the aged appearance (and did it clean up well)? Thanks :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, can I ask Zoe- what did you put on the cabinets and toilet to give it the aged appearance (and did it clean up well)? Thanks :)
Thank you! I actually used coffee and dishwashing liquid ( like almost a whole bottle). I kept applying it with a rag and letting it drip down the cabinets. I did about 2 coats. It came off very easily with just wiping it off with water, but very sudsy. I wiped them down about 3 times. I tested my cabinets first to make sure it would come off - lol Since it is coffee, it could stain and your room will smell like coffee for a day or 2. I've also done this with crushed charcoal and dishwashing liquid in the past. All cabinets are different finishes, so it's really important to test them first! Also important to cover the floor, as it will drip on to it and most important- keep pets out of the area while doing it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything looks great!

Where did you get all the great posters?!
Thank you! I made all the posters using the free website http://www.blockposters.com/ and scotch tape. Each poster used between 4 and 6 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. You just google an image and make sure it's large enough so it doesn't get pixelized (is that even a word? lol) then load it into the website. You can make different sizes too. I use it constantly for all my party stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts