Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in Sept I was approached by Cristine from Simply Nailogical on YouTube. She wanted me to make her a custom Tombstone for a collaboration video she was doing with another big YouTuber Threadbanger. I've posted some of my videos on here and I was asked by some users to do an intro and some voiceover of what I was using and how I was doing it. Check it out!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a dremel 4000 and I had mentioned the bits in the video the first few mins into the engraving. I don’t know off the top of my head what it was. I do mention it though. I also prefer the 925 bit over the one used in this video

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! I use a high end Valspar paint. To tell you the truth, I look for mismatched paint that lowes has on clearance. A lot of times you can find a $45 paint for $9 that is a gorgeous gray color. I never use Walmart paint or a low end paint. Never never! It’s always $35-$45 originally.
Color varies from can to can but that’s just my base color. There’s always 5-10 different shades added to it so in the end, you never see the base color

1 - 8 of 8 Posts